Are you a postpartum specialist who needs help starting your
business or gaining more exposure?
Postpartum Project® is here to help you.
A POSTPARTUM PROJECT® MEMBERSHIP GIVES YOU:
- SEO optimized, searchable webpage: This is a beautiful webpage that can act as your postpartum website, advertising your specialized postpartum services to get referrals from new mothers and fathers who need you.
- Advertise Events: This comes with membership. Your events are searchable by location and category
- Get Published: Drive traffic to your website with SEO Optimized blog posts.
- Market your Postpartum Practice with professionally designed, branded Postpartum Project® materials available for purchase
- Facebook Practice Building Group: Create community with other specialists in our secret facebook group geared towards practice building.
- Do what you love: We will support your practice with our ongoing specialized digital marketing campaign and our dedicated sales team, so that you spend the majority of your time doing what you love.
- Have a virtual manager for your practice (coming July 2017)
- Make Money as a Postpartum Project ® Ambassador : Are you connected in the postpartum field? If so, you can earn a commission for every postpartum specialist who join with your name. Help us build our village and get rewarded at the same time!
“I’m very GRATEFUL for this resource. It feels like I’m part of a COMMUNITY of like-minded people. I’m enjoying the ease of editing my own listing – it was one of the intimidating ideas of getting my own site up and running. The layout is thoughtful as it includes almost everything I would add to my own website.”
Postpartum Services Webpage
When you purchase a membership with us, you are joining a brand of trusted postpartum providers. You also get a beautiful, comprehensive SEO optimized webpage advertising your business. Included in your monthly membership fee is:
- Webpage: A beautiful, comprehensive webpage which lists your practice information, has a Google map, full contact information, and click through to your own website.
- Events: Add any events you offer new mothers and fathers in our searchable database.
- Professional Training: Do you train other professional? If so, you can advertise your training to postpartum specialists as part of your membership in our searchable database.